SureFire 6Z CombatLight
The SureFire 6Z CombatLight was introduced as a combat-ready version of the SureFire 6P. The body was necked down to facilitate shooting with a handgun utilizing the Rogers / Sure-Fire Technique and was designed for quick deployment from the V70 Holster.
The 6Z was equipped with the Z33 Lanyard System as a standard accessory and could use many of the same accessories as the P-series lights.
Light Information – SureFire 6Z CombatLight
Production Status: Discontinued. Replaced by the SureFire Z2 which is also discontinued.
Light Type: Handheld
Body Type: CombatLight
Voltage/Source: 6V / 2 x Duracell DL123A Lithium Battery
- Standard: P60 Hi-Pressure Xenon (65 lumens)
- Optional: P61 Hi-Pressure Xenon (120 lumens)
- With P60: 60 minutes
- With P61: 20 minutes
Body Construction: Aluminum
Body Finish: Type II Anodizing
Primary Production Color: Black
Switch: Tail mounted. Press for momentary, twist for constant-on
Year(s) of Production: 1997 – 2001
Length: 4.9 inches (124 mm)
Body Diameter: 1.0 inches (25.4 mm)
Bezel Diameter: 1.245 inches (31.6 mm)
Weight: 5.0 ounces (142 grams)
Ordering Options – SureFire 6Z CombatLight
Model 6Z CombatLight: Includes one set of two DL123A Lithium Batteries and a Z33 Lanyard System.
Model Z600 PRO PAC: Includes the 6Z CombatLight, a V70 holster, an F24 wide angle BeamShaper, an extra set of two DL123A Lithium batteries, and a spare P60 Lamp/reflector assembly.
Photo Gallery – SureFire 6Z CombatLight
Compatible Accessories and Optional Equipment – SureFire 6Z CombatLight
Beam Modifying Accessories:
- F16 Infra-Red Beamfilter
- F24 Wide angle Beamshaper
- F26 Red Beamfilter
- F27 Blue Beamfilter
- T1 Turbo-Head Accessory. Converts a 6P into a 6PT Turbo-Head flashlight (includes N1 lamp assembly)
- F40 Turbo-Head BeamShaper
- F46 Turbo-Head Red BeamFilter
- F47 Turbo-Head Blue BeamFilter
- F49 Turbo-Head Infra-red BeamFilter
- V70 CombatLight Holster
- V50 Black nylon carryall pouch
- V51 Woodland camouflage nylon carryall pouch