SureFire 9PT Turbo-Head
The SureFire 9PT Turbo-Head flashlight is a modified version of the 9P Classic equipped with a 3 inch diameter reflector/head assembly. This assembly, identified as the T2, is machined from a solid 3 inch diameter bar of aluminum and is specially designed to provide a focused, long reaching beam.
The 9PT uses the N2 lamp assembly, consisting of the lamp from the P90 mounted into a new assembly, and offers the same output and runtime as the 9P Classic. The difference is that the Turbo-Head focuses the light into a much narrower beam.
The T2 Turbo-Head accessory and N2 lamp assembly were made available for purchase separately as an upgrade for owners of the 9P Classic.
Light Information – SureFire 9PT Flashlight
Production Status: Discontinued.
Light Type: Handheld
Body Type: Straight
Voltage/Source: 9V / 3 x Duracell DL123A Lithium Battery
Lamp Assembly: N2 Hi-Pressure Xenon/Halogen (105 lumens)
Rated Runtime: 60 minutes
Body Construction: Aluminum
Body Finish: Type II Anodizing
Primary Production Color: Black
Switch: Tail mounted. Press for momentary, twist for constant-on
Year(s) of Production: 1996-2001
Length: 7.8 inches (198 mm)
Body Diameter: 1.0 inches (25.4 mm)
Bezel Diameter: 3 inches (76 mm)
Weight: 9 ounces (255 grams)
Ordering Options – SureFire 9PT Flashlight
Model 9PT Flashlight: Includes one set of three DL123A Lithium Batteries
Compatible Accessories and Optional Equipment – SureFire 9PT Flashlight
Beam Modifying Accessories:
- Model F40 Turbo-head BeamShaper
- Model F46 Turbo-head Red BeamFilter
- Model F47 Turbo-head Blue BeamFilter
- Model F49 Turbo-head Infra-red BeamFilter
Although the 9PT will fit into the same holsters as the 9P Classic, the bigger head may make it uncomfortable to carry.
- V10 Nylon loop belt attachment
- V11 Nylon quick release loop
- V15 Nylon clip belt attachment
- V16 Leather plain finish duty holster
- V17 Leather basket weave finish duty holster
- V18 Leather Clarino finish duty holster
- Z34 Lanyard system. Includes Z27 lanyard and both the Z12 bezel-mounted lanyard ring and the Z26 tail-cap mounted bezel ring.